Admission Procedure for Pre University Courses
- Application Form
Application form available at Admission Office. Application form fee is Rs. 500/-. To receive the same by courier, please send a Demand Draft of Rs. 550/- to the Admission Office. The Demand Draft should be in favour of “Innova Education & Research trust” payable at Bangalore.
Submit the filled application form to admissions office at the address mentioned below.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their past academic performance and personal interview with the Innova College Admission Committee. Minimum cut off percentage for PU Science is 60% and for PU Commerce is 50% in S.S.L.C / Equivalent final examinations.
- Document required
The following documents are required once admission is confirmed :
- S.S.L.C. / Equivalent Exam Marks Card. (two attested photo copies)
- Conduct / Character Certificate from the school last attended. (original and two attested photo copies)
- Caste Certificate (Reservation Category only) (two attested photo copies)
- Income Certificate (If the parental annual income is within Rs. 11000/-)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer. (if the candidate is employed)
- Leaving / Transfer Certificate from the institution last attended (original and two attested photo copies)
- Migration Certificate from respective Board of Secondary Education for students from other states / Boards other than Karnataka
- Secondary Education Board. (original and two attested photo copies)
- A copy of Visa (for NRI students only)
- Five recent stamp-size & Five passport size photographs (with grey background)
Innova PU College
#10/1, 7th Main,
80ft Road Subbannapalaya
Kalyan Nagar, Banaswadi
Bangalore -560 033
Ph: +91 80 2542 7001